ASB AUCKLAND Marathon time specific program
The Auckland half and full marathons are unique, from the undulating first 8km through to the flat second half for the marathon. Historically the course has been challenging while incredibly rewarding.
With this program you will get the best preparation possible, from understanding the weather on the day, taking on the first 8km of hills and of course the famous bridge crossing. For marathon runners your challenge lies on the water front and understanding/breaking down your first and second half.
With 12 years experience, Gaz and his coaches bring you valuable race tips, training preparation and guidance along the way.
Cost: 12.5 p.wk
- Fill in the form below:
- Pick half or full marathon
- Choose your race time goal
- Marathon - 3:30/3:45/Sub 4hr/4hr15/Sub 4hr30/4:45hr/Sub 5hr
- Half Marathon - 1:30/1:45/Sub 2hr/2hr15/Sub 2hr30
- State your run format preference - M,T,Th,Sa - M,W,Th,Sa - T,Th,F, Su - T,W,F,Su
- Tell us your current easy 10km run time
- A GeRunning Coach will contact you to confirm your program
- Click "program payment page" and follow registration
- Welcome email sent out with Training Peaks logon
- Program starts on the 6th of August (please ensure you use this start date at sign up)
- Updated program sent through every 4 weeks
- Monthly Training & Race tips emailed through